Yep the MP3 players are here! We ended up getting a different brand that we had first selected but the functions are the same. I'm going to use this post as an MP3 player facts to answer some of the questions I've gotten about the players. Please feel free to ask questions either in person, sent email or leave a comment!
We ended up with the Creative Zen Nano Plus in blue. You can read Amazon reviews and comments about it here.
- 1GB Capacity1 - stores up to 500 songs
- Directly record music from any audio source with line-in
- Tune in to 32 stations and record voice memos with built-in microphone
- Fast music transfer with USB 2.0 interface
- Simple drag and drop music and data files, no software needed
- Store data files such as photos and presentations
- Reversible LCD for left or right handed operation
- 4 Band EQ (Classical, Jazz, Pop, Rock) - settings to make your music sound better
- Weight: 0.8 oz without battery
- Up to 18 hrs of battery life
Does it allow you to create folders or playlists?
- Yes it does. You can create and name folders anything you want using Windows Explorer.
- Yes it does. However if the battery dies I don't think this feature would work.