Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
- Make many marks
- Sir Tag-A-Lot
- Use the inbox
- Mix ‘n match
- Stalk other users
- Get it to go
- Move it around
- Explore more
Monday, March 5, 2007
That said, I do see the usefulness of them. Essentially with very little money invested anyone can publish their podcast about anything they like. Many of the same advantages blogs have.
Friday, February 2, 2007
Yep the MP3 players are here! We ended up getting a different brand that we had first selected but the functions are the same. I'm going to use this post as an MP3 player facts to answer some of the questions I've gotten about the players. Please feel free to ask questions either in person, sent email or leave a comment!
We ended up with the Creative Zen Nano Plus in blue. You can read Amazon reviews and comments about it here.
- 1GB Capacity1 - stores up to 500 songs
- Directly record music from any audio source with line-in
- Tune in to 32 stations and record voice memos with built-in microphone
- Fast music transfer with USB 2.0 interface
- Simple drag and drop music and data files, no software needed
- Store data files such as photos and presentations
- Reversible LCD for left or right handed operation
- 4 Band EQ (Classical, Jazz, Pop, Rock) - settings to make your music sound better
- Weight: 0.8 oz without battery
- Up to 18 hrs of battery life
Does it allow you to create folders or playlists?
- Yes it does. You can create and name folders anything you want using Windows Explorer.
- Yes it does. However if the battery dies I don't think this feature would work.
Thursday, February 1, 2007
- Sign into your blog
- click on "Settings"
- click on "Comments"
- scroll down to the line that says "comment notification address" enter the email address you want to receive a notification email at
- click "save settings"
Monday, January 29, 2007
Google Reader looks interesting, I'm definitely going to take some time to play with it, especially since Robin mentioned the tagging aspect of it. Of course it's so new that it wasn't even available when we were designing this program!
I'm also going to be investigating Notebook too.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
- Sign into your blog
- Go to your "dashboard"
- click on the "settings" tab
- click on "comments"
- scroll down
- where it says "show word verification for comments" select "yes"
- scroll to the bottom of the page and save settings
While you're on that page you can also enter an email address so that you'll recieve an email when someone leaves a comment on your blog. Be sure to save settings when done
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Monday, January 8, 2007
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
I’ve been using flickr for my personal photos for about 6 months. I even upgraded to a pro account. Pictures hosted on flickr work great with my blog and I really like how easy it is to share them with family and friends, and they can even leave comments if they have a flickr account! I tag all of my pictures with the month and year they were taken plus with the subject. It’s so handy if I’m looking for a picture of my dogs, all I have to do is click on the tag for their name and all of their pictures are right there.