Monday, January 29, 2007

Lesson 23 Google Labs

One of my favorite tools in Google Labs is Page Creator, it's a simple WYSIWYG webpage creator. You get 100 mb of space for free. No paying someone to host your site, no complicated software to learn, no address to register. It's free and in 5 minutes anyone can have a site up, all you need is your Gmail login. My website created with Google Page creator. I've been using this for my personal webpage since it came out months ago. They've made some great improvements and I'm surprised it hasn't graduated from Labs.

Google Reader looks interesting, I'm definitely going to take some time to play with it, especially since Robin mentioned the tagging aspect of it. Of course it's so new that it wasn't even available when we were designing this program!

I'm also going to be investigating Notebook too.

No comments:

Post a Comment